Scribal activity is defined as any (continuous) written, physical movement, or teaching going forth as it pertains to kingdom assignments. This also includes soul winning activities such as drama, movies, plays, open mic, dance, art, or any other creative means of publishing the good news of Christ. Students will encounter scribal personalities in and around the bible and gain clearer understanding of scribal activity in and around their own lives. Begins Sunday January 7th at 6:45 pm est Live Video conference. REGISTER HERE
- Defined and clear recognition of scribal activity past and present.
- Able to identify the activity in the heavenly realm.
- Clearer understanding gained while being able to express with more depth the purpose of this activity.
- Able to produce 3 levels of scribal activity.
- Identifying scribal officers in the bible while dismantling misinformation concerning the office.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes